Rainy days may seem like they last forever. Here are some seriously addicting apps to help you pass the time.
1. 10/10 (Free)- The gist of the game is to clear the board using the pieces that the game gives you. Simple as that.
2. Flappy Golf (Free)- Yes much like its predecessor flappy bird, flappy golf is a game where you continuously tapping the screen to get the golf ball in the hole. The game itself is pretty simple but with TONS of levels, you will find yourself playing for hours on end.
3. Heads Up ($.99)- Of COURSE this app made the list. This fun game created by Ellen Degeneres is one that will entertain you and your family or friends until the rain stops. Plus, it keeps them on their toes, literally. This game has several categories such as Act it Out or Icons, Legends and Stars. Each category has a list of words, and the person with the phone on their forehead has to guess what the word is while the rest of the group gives them clues.
4. Crossy Road (Free)- Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. According to this game however, its to get to another side, and then another side, then across water… in other words, this game goes on forever.
5. Trivia Crack (Free)- As in the name, this game is addicting. Its a simple trivia game that you could play with others. Its a lot of fun especially on a rainy day.